MISportsNow Top Plays – Week of 10/4-10/10
With playoffs for football, volleyball and boys soccer just around the corner plus girls golf state finals coming up, this week’s contests saw some great action. With conference titles on the line and crucial games for many teams, there were plenty of great highlights.
Here is a look at the MI Sports Now Top Plays from week seven.
Here’s our top five:
5. Colin Blackport scored a last minute goal to lift TC West to a 2-1 win over rival TC Central for a share of the BNC.
4. Transverse City St. Francis’ Wyatt Nausdis scores an 80-yard touchdown run against Sault Ste. Marie.
3. Reed Seabase goes nearly untouched on his way to an 87-yard touchdown in the Trojans’ win over Alpena to clinch the conference title outright.
2. Gladwin reverse pass from Aaron Kozlow to Kaden McDonald for a huge passing play against Clare.
1. Cheboygan’s sophomore Katie Maybank makes her first hole-in-one at the Alpena High School Invitational.
MISportsNow Top Plays will be a weekly segment on best plays from our local coverage area. If you have any plays that could be top play worthy, message us on our social media or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org